Thursday, August 9, 2012

TCT - Special Edition.

So like I said this week has kinda been up and down. Been stressing and feeling the heat from job searching and dealing with family shit. Its always good to get some awesome highlights and news to add and make the ups that more special.

One such up happened today. i got set up to the art for the local BBW dance and events group, Heavenly Bodies. Again i get to do the promo art. More on that later.

One of the other more exciting and titilating "ups" was one of the new updates on PlumperPass.com. Now if you are a fan of BBW's and plumper models than you know PlumperPass well already. The premiere site for bbw, plumper, chubby and ssbbw adult content. They are amazing and have one of the best sites around. Also won an award at Fanfest. I saw that too.

So this week one of their new updates features someone who is fucking awesome. She hot, sexy ,fun and always very cool to me and a big supporter of my work and an inspiration as well. Lovely Sillk made her PlumperPass debut on First Time Fatties this week. The set and video look amazing and she will be a huge star. I can say I partied with her.

So in honor of that I wanted to show my support to her  the best way i can. if you want let her know what you think. Check out the set here and go say hello to here over on twitter @lovelysillk .

Enjoy these as well.










All the best Sillk.

Happy TCT to everyone else

No comments: