Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

TCT - Thriller Edition

Boy oh boy. We are getting closer and closer to Halloween aren't we? Anyone doing anything exciting, fun, spooky, sexy? I'd love to find out. I do have something penciled in, more for the days after. The local or New England BBW and plus sized event for Heavenly Bodies . It usually one of the better events of the year. Looking forward to it and hoping to get out and have some fun. I might have some extra pocket change too ;) Yay for working full time again.
I am still mulling over a couple costume ideas. I am thinking of breaking out the faux kilt again and really becoming "MacSketchy". Not a whole lot of other thing popping into my mind.

Speaking of dressing up. I got some good sexy ladies all dolled up for the ghoulish holiday. Adding more undead beauties to this already gorgeous page. Let me know what you think and as always comments, well wishes, support and donations are much appreciated. Its less than a month from a couple special anniversaries for me. *hint hint*

The scan did not come out very well but it kinda adds some atmosphere to here doesnt it?


A little Edwina Scissorhands.
It wouldn't be Halloween without the Mistress of the Dark would it?

Here's hoping she doesn't get lost in the woods. I know a few wolves that would love to gobble her up.
=P


Happy Thick Chick Thursday everyone.




No comments: