Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hump Day - Busy Busy

Hello all. Hope you are doing well. Settling into Autumn all right? It appears to have finally come in here full time. The leaves are changing and falling fast to the ground. The cool fall air is all around and it feels oh so lovely out.

I've been busy with the day job. The hours keep coming in and I have to take them. Never worked overtime in my life, no job I held offered it, and with this one I will be on my 2nd double shift come tomorrow. Crazy. Trying my best to keep the art flowing, if you follow me on twitter you get a sense of how the day goes at work. Lots of hanging around the warehouse and guarding the grounds. So the art allows me to really explode out. There will be new new stuff and I suppose I should get to work a special Halloween pic since its a week away. Wow.

Well new works aside for a moment. I got an email the other night, Sunday, from Platinum Puzzy. She is, if your recall, one of the ladies that was in charge of organizing and producing BBW Fanfest. It seems I can't go a week without mentioning it so lets face it. It fucking ruled, and its now part of my life. So yeah Platinum emailed me asking how the poster I was doing going, i was slacking big time on it truthfully. She was wondering if I could get anything to her so she could go to the printers on monday with something. Well me not wanting to let anyone down, especially those that care and support me, I did my best and worked til about midnight on this thing. i really like and wanted to give you all a taste of it. i know the event is tomorrow and I will see what she is doing with it. but for now here ya go.

A hump day treat...





Those are some the best and hardest working ladies I have met. I wonder how they all look....together. 
;)

happy Hump Day.

No comments: