Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

TCT - Happy Birthday Edition

As you all know I take care of those that take care of and support me. So today we have another special edition of TCT. Today is the birthday of one of the the most amazing and fabulous people I have ever met. You've heard me mention her name a lot since July and meeting her in person. I continue to be floored that she was as sweet and nice to me as she was. I can't thank her enough for all the support and inspiration she sends my way. Her burlesque group was also so much fun to hang with.

So today I wish Scarlette VaVoom a very happy birthday. Hope for nothing but the best for you in the coming year.

Just a little token of my appreciation and admiration as well.

I could not look more out of place could I? I photobombed a picture I was supposed to be in. :P



Happy Birthday Scarlette and Happy Thick Chick Thursday.

No comments: