Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Full Color Friday

Hey there. Its the freakin weekend my friends. Anyone got any fun spooky plans on tap?? I might head out but I am coming up short in the costume department.  I suppose I could go as someone that is employed. A bit different from last year. Something that isn't really different from last year, they are expecting another big storm hitting the east coast. Last year we got that nice little snow storm, or non snow storm in my area. Its the one year anniversary of fucking up my leg too. Now that is something scary.

Something that isnt scary is Full Color Friday makes a little return today.
Hope you like her.

After a hard days work, who wouldnt want to come home to here right?


Happy Friday everyone.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. McSketchy... you are VERY talented. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey! Great job.