Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hump Day - Halloween Edition

A glorious Samhain to you all. How are you enjoying your mid week day of the dead celebrations? Hope its going well. Work has been busy on my end, but as you know I have been doing my best to keep up appearance on here and in pulic. I was a good boy last weekend and stayed home to work on some new art for you all. Most of which you will see in a moment.

I want to thank everyone for all their support and interest in my work on here, my Facebook Fan page , and my twitter  It means a lot that I am gathering some attention. I must be doing something right. Right?

So what do I have in store for you today? Its a special holiday edition of your weekly Hump Day posting. Its Halloween!!! Lets get jacked up on candy bars and sugar babies shall we??
Speaking of some sweets, how about these sweet looking ladies.



I think the term MILF gets a whole new meaning with here right?
One hot mummy.

Everyones favorite ragdoll. 

This bewitching beauty is giving me a hard time. I have no idea what to do for her coloring. I am open to suggestions.

This lady however, well you will see here soon.

We couldn't do one without the queen of Halloween could we?


One more of Ms Sally for good measure. She will get a little more attention next year I think.


Even in full color she can't seem to handle those bandages.

I'd let her put a spell on me. How about you?

Knee down before your Halloween Queen.
XLvira, Mistress of the Dark.



Happy Halloween everyone.

This song has been playing in my head for a bit. Its a fitting theme for this freaky holiday.
Hope you all enjoy it.






No comments: