Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hump Day

We did it! We are over the hump folks. Nothing like that nice sight of freedom over the horizon. Well, maybe not for all of us. Go offered to work saturday again and I took it. Never been at a job that offered overtime before so I am taking it. The job is going well too. I can't help but notice that when I was out of work I'd waste hours trolling the internet. Now with the job I have most of the day I spend trolling the internet, except now  get paid while I do it. Sweet deal.


So Today i've got a mid week pick me up, as I always try to do. Working up some new stuff and hopefully keeping with the theme of the month. The Spooktacular rolls onward.

Starting off with a little tease for tomorrow.
Never can go wrong with a classy dame.

Nothing teasing about this one.


So last year I had some fun with putting animated characters in other costumes.
This was last years take on the Rabbit family as the Caped Crusader, one of his femme fatales and his classic ride.

Well I really liked that Roger I did but wanted Benny and Jessica to look a little more badass and fit in better.

New Benny Bats

A new, and always sexy, Jessica.
Here is the new family portrait.
T-t-t-t trick or Treat everyone!

Happy Hump Day.


No comments: