Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sketchy Saturday.

Okay. So its been a really freaking busy week. Spent lots of time at the new day job. Working a few double shifts is good for the old wallet but a little tiring. I am very thankful for the new money coming in. The company seems to like me so that is a plus.

On the other hand I have been slacking a little with the artwork. Aside from the new stuff I posted this week. I hope that this month I will have more new fun stuff up too. It is my favorite month after all. Busy few weekends ahead for me as well. Starting tonight we got the Heavenly Bodies/BBW District BBW Bash. If you can make it I highly suggest that you should. It looks like its going to be a good time. I doubt I'm gonna be wearing a costume, I am just going to be looking my best. Helloooo purple tie.

So to add a little something extra to this post I will add a small preview of something I am working on for someone very cool. Ms Kiki Kaboose asked me to do some art for her upcoming website revamp. I am more than happy to oblige her. So here is a little preview of some of the things I got in mind. The finished products will be featured soon as well. Go and check her out too @KikiKaboose








She has already pic her favorites. I have a few extras myself.

Hope you all have a great weekend.



No comments: