Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

TCT - Gobble Gobble Edition

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. What better holiday is there for us of the plus sized persuasion? Maybe Christmas if you do it big, but this is my favorite holiday. Sad to say today that I missed out on the good stuff. I had to work the day job most of the day and got a special plate made up for me. Sans gravy and stuffing (grrr) but it was still good. For the first time in 28 years I also missed out on the parade too. I am happy to hear that my niece may have started making it a tradition as she sat through the whole thing. I got a full recap and review from her. Sounds like a good time.

Another year gone by and another holiday season off and running. I said yesterday that I had something special for you all too. So without anymore further ado....







Hope it is all going well for you and yours. 

It's been a big year for me. Happy you all have been along for the ride with me as well. Means a lot.

Now for some things I am thankful for:

Family - love, support, understanding and help when I need it. Those closest to me mean the world and I would not be here without them.

Good friends.- I am not super close with a lot of people but those that I am, see above.

A job- a late addition to this list but a much needed and welcome one.

Good movies - best entertainment money can buy

BBW Fanfest- Where would I be without you all for allowing me to showcase my talent and build my name.

Gorgeous Models- You all inspire me.

Twitter Followers- Thank you for your support and helping me get my name out there.

New Friends - You brighten my day.

Redheads- Really what other reason do you need?

Big Girls- Nothing sexier. You ladies rock my world.


There are some more things I am sure but really i am very thankful this year. The good stuff outweighs the bad,as it should. Here is to another year of caring and supporting and promoting each other.


Happy Thanksgiving.

Gobble Gobble bitches.



No comments: