Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Full Color Friday- Nameday Edition

Well I missed Thick Chick Thursday. Sorry bout that. Its been a pretty eventful week. Trying to get things in order for the weekend. Made it out to the movies this week too. I saw 'Skyfall". Frigging great. I love Craig as Bond anyway, but this one was intense. I could have used a bit more of Javier Bardem's villain. He was deliciously out there and scary.

As for the weekend plans?? Well....IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!! So there's that. Yeah I am another year older, and maybe a little bit wiser. I do have some new stuff to share too, I just have not scanned it and I really dont feel like sitting next to the scanner for an hour and a half.

So today, since it is my birthday and its my blog I wanted to post something that I am proud of and didnt really get a chance to revisit this year. Since I am every bit a Scorpio I wanted to show off my Scorpio Goddesses again. I had a dream the other night about being in Vegas again and seeing all kinds of different colored Scorpions. I think now I know why.

Thank you all for your continued love and support of this page. New stuff is always on the horizon. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a tray of cupcakes to eat.







Hope you all enjoy them as much as I do.


Talk about blowing my own horn.

Have a good one.


No comments: