Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

This One's Fer Tha Ladies

Well i got a jump on the holiday the other day when I posted the St. Patrick's Day art. I am really proud of this years postings. The trio of drinking ladies will be my favorite for a while. I am looking forward to posting some new pieces this week for the Spring awakening that is coming too.

Right now though I figured I would be post something a little different. I have dedicated this page to mostly gorgeous ladies with fabulous curves. This one is dedicated to all you ladies that show me support and help spread the word about my art. I know you enjoy it when i post girls, but how about something more to pleasing to your eyes.

I have heard that you enjoy a guy in a kilt. Well here ya go..










I'd like to say I modeled for the pics. I can't. 

HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY TO ALL!!!


1 comment:

pinkfrogs1011 said...

Mmmmm lift ur skirt hehe =)