Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

TCT- Jinkies Edition

Like whoa ,Scooby, there's a major storm headin our way. Better get this posting up before we lose power. Hope you all will be safe and smart, no matter where you are tomorrow. We here in the New England area are anticipating an epic storm tomorrow through saturday.  Time to batten down the hatches, stock up on eggs, milk and booze and fill the bath tub with water. It's crazy around here already too. Damn drivers.

So in case I am not able to get back here with anything over the weekend, I am hoping to get some studio time in too, here is a fun little piece. I did this the other day while at the day job and fixed it up here at the studio. Hope you like it. People over on my Facebook Fan Page really went gaga for it.





I think we all know those two ladies right?



And since winter is not done with us yet, I figured these two Ice Queens would stop by again.

Be safe out there.
Happy Thick Chick Thursday.

No comments: