Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Manic Monday- Lace Up The Skates Edition

Man oh man. Well a surprise overtime monday at the day job has really thrown everything for a loop today. I was hoping to make it to the gym and maybe get some new stuff worked up. Sadly I am just now getting settled back in home. Life really is what happens when you make other plans.

So in honor of it being the first monday of the month of February, I figured I would show off some more support for a local tradition here in Boston and New England. The first two Mondays of February in Boston mean one thing, the Beanpot tournament. All four major college hockey teams in Boston get together and play for a trophy that means pride and bragging rights for the year. Havard, Boston University, Northeastern and Boston College lace up their skates and go at it for a little trophy that resembles a beanpot. Get it?

Well being that my favorite team is BC i wanted to show off my support as best I can. These are callbacks and oldies but goodies. Hope you are all getting the month off to a good start.

Go Eagles!!!









No comments: