Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

TCT- Diversion Edition

So this wee I don't really have a lot of thick chicks or plus sized beauties to post. I have taken a break from doing them the past week and a half to work out some other issues I have. I am feeling better physically and mentally, so i must be doing something right. Right?

So for something different I have gone into my love of movies and fantasy for some really epic posts. I finally worked up some rough artwork for pieces based on "The Hobbit" and "Lord of the Rings" movies. I am a huge fan and I am very proud of what I have to show off. 13 dwarves. 2 wizards, a cave dwelling weirdo and a hobbit from under the hill later, I have these to show off.


Balin


Bifur


Bofur


Bombur.


Dawlin.


Dori.


Fili.

Gloin.




I did two versions of Kili. Wanted to get him right.

Nori.

Oin.

Ori.


Thorin.


Bilbo.






Gandalf.




Gollum/Smeagol.

Radagast.







My three rough attempts to the posters I hope to get finished before the 2nd movie comes out. We shall see.

Hope you like it. We will return to the big beautiful ladies soon.


No comments: