Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

TCT- Thick Chick Kickoff

I've been waiting all day for Thursday Night!! Not just cause its Thick Chick Thursday either. Like I have been mentioning, this week unofficially starts a new season. School is back in session, summer and the beach crowds are starting to leave town, and we have football back on our tv's. Is there a more hyped sport in America than football?? Not without good reason though. I think I mention it every year when i post around this time, I was never into football much when I was growing up. It took going off to school in New Jersey and longing for something local that I really started to get into it. We didn't get all the local teams games on tv down there, being it was in Giants and Jets country but it is easy to follow along with football all over.

Now being from New England, born and raised, there isnt too much of a stretch to guess who my favorite team in the NFL is. The Buccaneers!!! No, I'm kidding. It's the New England Patriots. Yes i probably just lost half of you, but instead of drinking the kool-aid of Bellichick and bowing down to Tom Terrific, I am loyal to the name on the front of the jersey. I do love the coach and the current quarterback but I do kind of long for a bit of an overhaul, just so people wouldn't shit on the team so much for being good. In the words of Gretchen Weirners " I can't help it that I'm popular".


So with the official kickoff to the NFL season tonight on NBC, I worked up a new all star crew of cheerleaders that are showing off my teams colors.  It really is fun to just dive into the hype and fun of the football season and ride it out. This is me doing a freaking cannonball into pool of crazy.














Although there has been no sign of him since week two of last season, I wanted to share this guy again. I freaking loved this campaign and wish it had gone all season.
Football really is serious fun.




I picked this song cause it kind of fits my loyal to the team and not the player thoughts. For lord and for land. Also gets you friggin hyped up.


Let's get back to football.


No comments: