Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

Friendly Friday- Fanboy Edition

As most of you know, I've said it enough before that you should, I like to take care of those that take care of me and help me out. As best i can anyway. I have featured a few of my favorite muses and supporters in the past. This is another one of those posts.


This one is dedicated to a muse and source of inspiration, she is also just sexy as fuck. I just got done talking about a lovely lady from London that is showing support for me, well this is me showing support for a lovel London lady.

Busty Cookie is one of the sexiest and most fun adult models working today. Her scenes and shoots are always hot and she looks and acts amazing. For a while now we have interacted on Twitter, can I just say i love how English women say "twitter"? Anyway, between the lame attempts at flirting and constant compliments by me she has mentioned that she would love to have me do a sketch for her. Well pester me no longer Ms Cookie. I hope that these are good enough for now. Go show here some love on her twitter page. She is always camming and working. She has a few scenes on PlumperPass as well.









No comments: