Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

TCT- Monthly Recap Edition

Its the end of the month again. Time again to recap all the stuff that I posted this month and maybe get some stuff I have not as well.

As always I can't thank you all enough for showing support on here and my facebook page, my twitter page and my DA page.  I am nearing 500 likes on my FB page and a little over 500 on twitter. Once the FB page hits 500 i will make a big deal about it.. Okay onto the recap. Lots of fun stuff as always.















Holy shit. I didn't realize how big a bang I started this month off with.
Wowza. Let's see if I kept it up all month.














About mid month. Still going strong.








A special post for a special lady. 










There's a few that slipped in there that weren't originally posted. 











While this was done early in the month, I feel it closes out the month strongly. A great commission for a great client. Really proud of this one.


Thank you Franscheska. Your friend was a great subject.




Phew. What a posting. I think this TCT is packed enough. There is still some stuff that has yet to posted. With the new season coming, new ideas always popping into my head. 

It's only fitting that with the end of  TCT's for the month that we go out with a bang. If you are in the Massachusetts or New England area please come and join me and some very sexy ladies at the Heavenly Bodies Labor Day Bash. The folks there, Heather, John, Ash and others along with Dj Tony and Dj Win really do put on a good time. Come out. Show support, drink and dance the night away. If you get me a beer or two, I wont turn ya down.

Happy Thick Chick Thursday all.






No comments: