Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

Friendly Friday

As most of you know, I've said it enough before that you should, I like to take care of those that take care of me and help me out. As best i can anyway. I have featured a few of my favorite muses and supporters in the past. This is another one of those posts.


Caroline Dawson is one of my newest supporters and muses. Yet another awesome contact that I have made via Twitter. She has been kind enough to favorite and retweet some of my artwork posts for all her followers. Did I mention she's from England?? Yeah. I am reaching foreign shores my friends. I could not do that without her help. So go and say hi to her and show support on her twitter and facebook pages. She does great work and very sweet and gorgeous.

Caroline this isn't the last time you will inspire me no doubt. Hope you like it.



No comments: