Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Friendly Friday

Hello all. I have something a little different to post today. You know that sometimes I get serious on this page, usually about the bullshit in my life, but today its time to get serious about someone else. There are a few people out there that i have become , not close friends with, but friendly and supportive and them of me. I am always flattered when my pages and artwork gets noticed by professionals. Be they artists, promoters or the models and women that continually inspire my art. Today I am showing my support for one such model and all around awesome woman.

Betty Blac, was one of those women that floored me when i saw her in person last year at BBW Fanfest. I never got a chance to chat with her there, truthfully I was too intimidated to go talk to her cause she is that good looking. We chatted on twitter a bit afterwards, and I was floored again when she complimented my art. She as quickly become one of the more amazing and gorgeous models out there today and doesn't always get enough respect.

She has a tumblr page here where she does share some of her personal views and just things about her life. Well as of late she needs some help. She can describe it better than I can, but she is asking for some help and support in finding a new place to live. She's got links on her tumblr, her Facebook page , and her twitter pages. Any and all help you can add to her will be much appreciated. I am just trying to show off support to someone I admire.

Betty, this post is for you today.









No comments: