Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tooned Up Tuesday

I feel like it has been too long since i posted. It's true. I have been dealing with life issues. Hopefully some will be resolved soon. I've got some fun stuff to share today and working on new themes to post in the coming week.

A new season means  new ideas for sure. Get ready for another page revamp.


Also this weekend brings one of the best and biggest BBW Bashes on the east coast. Hopefully you can come check it out this weekend. I am polishing my dancing shoes as well speak. Here are the details.




So those were some attempts at adding some weight to Ms Kim Possible. Not bad for a first try right?

Here are some pieces that I did for a recent commission as well. the client and recipient of the pieces were both beyond thrilled wich is the best compliment I can get.
Wanted to share the final product.



See you all again soon


No comments: