Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Theatrical Thick Chick Thursday

Sorry for slow posting week. Haven't been doing much,besides dealing with family stuff and some slight depression. It sucks getting in shitty slow moods sometimes, and I am trying to work through it. Hopefully soon.

Since I was a little lost on what to get started on this week, I figured I would go back and fix up a past piece. I have always love Broadway and show tunes, so it's only fitting that I feature some pieces that I did based on musicals and musical numbers from movies. I have done some before, the "Oliver" poster and used "Nine" as inspiration for a piece I did last year. Late last year with the "Les Miserables" film version of the musical I went back and worked up a few ideas based on the  'Master of the House' number. I used the stage version and the film version for inspiration. So without further ado, here we go.










Happy Thick Chick Thursday.





No comments: