Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

TCT- Turkey Day Edition

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

And the Happiest and Thickest of Thick Chick Thursdays to you as well.

I hope that you are all well and looking forward to some aspect of the impending holiday season. I have  been working my hardest to recover from the minor surgery I had a month and half ago. it's going well. i got the okay to make my way back to the gym. Woooo!! I cannot wait. I've spent a little too much time laying around over eating and feeling sorry for myself. With this new season upon us and new year approaching i think it only fitting I commit to making myself better in all aspects.

So in honor of that day where we all gather together and stuff ourselves I give you my Thanksgiving post.


Gobble gobble baby.








Of course it wouldn't be the holiday without a tease of the next one.

Ho-Ho-Ho.





No comments: