Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Fan Appreciation

Quick little update while I am able to sit at the computer:
I have a check up with the doctor today about my back. It's been going well. It still hurts to move certain ways but seems to be healing well. First time getting out of the house in over a week will feel good. I am working on getting better to get back to everything.


Now, the reason for todays special post. Its my good, now great friend Shawns birthday today. We have never met in person but we have talked online, texted, emailed and messaged on just about every digital medium possible. She has listened to me ramble about life and girl problems and I have done the same for her. We have shared secrets and desires and I am lucky to have her as a friend. Her boyfriend is a giant fan of my work and has helped spread word about my works around the internet as well. I cannot thank them both enough for all the support and care they give me. I hope this post does it some.

Happy Birthday Shawn!!!!!




No comments: