Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

AYINTL - Part 2

We are into the Spring months now. Lots of fun stuff as the weather got brighter. Big projects, small projects, paid projects, passion projects.









Starting off the month of April big timing it. The ladies of Voluptuous Entertainment asked me to do some promo artwork for their 'Talk Nerdy To Me" burlesque show. I am always flattered to be asked to do artwork for anyone, especially these girls. The show looked like it was great. Some of these pieces didnt make it to the final but I am really proud of them.
Thanks again Scarlette, Kitty, Melody and all the ladies.


Red Sox opening day wasn't until April so there's that.



My take on everyones favorite Mother of Dragons and Imp.
Love this show and really happy with how they came out.


Had some fun with the geek girl sets i did and it lead me to a forgotten gem. "Fish Police" was an early 90's cartoon and it featured a gilled version of a femme fatale.
As you can see can see I took to her curves, like a fish to water.







More geeky goodness.








Some of them will get a revisit soon.


Some more commissioned work for a fan. This time I went with black and white ink. They came out pretty well.





This was done for a contact I made via twitter and meeting in person last year at Fanfest.
It was fun working with her characters.





Back to the geek gallery.





I finally managed to do Princess Daphne justice.



A little tease of the Hockey Hotties that are coming.

This was done for a client, as far as I cant ell it's never been posted so here ya go.


No comments: