Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A Year In The LIfe - Part 1

So this is my third year of running this page. It has grown a bit. The Facebook page certainly has and the twitter page has gained and lost followers. I've interacted with fans, muses, inspirational persons of all kinds. It has treated me very well. There have been times over the past year that you may have noticed shifts in attitudes in me or my artwork. It has been a fun ride I will say that. Lots of ups and downs. I am looking forward to what the future has in store my art and myself.

Over the next few posts under this title (AYITL) for short I will be recapping many of the pieces I did over the year. Some finishes, some not. Some personal projects, others paid jobs. They were few and far between but I am overall happy with how the [aid works came out. Lots of different types of jobs.

So where do we start? Well let's start at the very beginning. A very good place to start. This time around we go from January '13 to some time around April '13. A lot happened in this time. A LOT. I think the art really started to get stronger though and it caught some attention as well.

I will let it speak for itself.
















Started the year off pretty strong with the Daphne and Velma teamup. They would lead to many more Plus Sized Geek girls.

The NHL lockout ended. A lot more Bruins art in the next couple recaps.



A few commissions were done. This one for a friend and fan of my work. She lives in Canada.

This one for a friend of a friend from Jersey. Done for her and her boyfriend. hope they are still doing well.





These two were pretty much what February was. There was a lot of personal developments and time spent working so drawing kinda got put to the side a bit.




Welcome to March. I always enjoy doing Saint Patrick's Day artwork.





Quite a few sports related posts. College hockey went into their playoff mode. The Bruins were building towards their run. The Red Sox and baseball started up their seasons.





Easter came super early this year. When the bunnies look this good, I don't mind at all.



We end with the start of Spring.






No comments: