Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Unlocked

Good afternoon friends.  Hope you are having a good weekend. Mine has been pretty productive. I decided to behave myself and get back to normal a bit and stay in for the weekend. That and it's a tight week money wise. So in keeping with the new years reboot that goes on i worked on rearranging my room/studio/living space. It actually came out pretty well. I cleaned out my closet and tossed a bunch of junk I didnt need.
I also got to look back at some old art that I had from first few years at the Joe Kubert School and some stuff from high school. Yikes. It was rough looking at some of that stuff. Other works were still fresh in my mind. Hopefully one day I will get to work on them again.
I got to writing some more scenes for that big project I talked about a while ago. A little story progression and planning session on Friday night before I passed out early.

Today i finished up a long overdue commission as well. You will be seeing that soon, pending approval.

The big news this weekend though...the NHL lockout has ended. The two sides have come to an agreement, none too soon. I am a huge hockey fan and I am very excited for it. Can't wait to cheer for the Bruins again. So in celebration of that I hit the drawing desk early, as soon as I found out. I have been waiting a long time to post something like this.

Here's to the new year.





No comments: