Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

TCT

Honestly, I don't have a whole lot to show off right now to you guys. It's been an interesting week to say the least. I got that Bruins post up on Sunday and actually got a bunch of roughs done Monday night. Then Tuesday happened. Anyone that has followed this page for a bit know's that my family is not lacking in the drama department. I know that nobody has a family that is perfect, but "that family member" struck again and kinda knocked me into a weird spot. We wont go into that though. Pressing on.

I have some stuff I will try to scan, good stuff too. But i am playing catch up a bit.

Aside from that I am working on lining up more commissions. So to show off some new skills and stuff that fits the Thick Chick Thursday theme. Here is a recent commission for a lovely lady from the Great White North.





So there ya go. New stuff coming all the time.

Happy TCT everyone.