Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

TCT - Grab Your Shamrocks Edition

Happy Thick Chick Thursday. It seems that we got ourselves another themed posting today. While it is still a few days away officially I am sure some of you fuckers will be out tomorrow night, and maybe tonight, welcoming the high holy day.

It's St. Patrick's Day once again. As i teased last week there is lots of green and gold to post on here this week. I put together some really nice stuff. I hope you like it and get out and celebrate in your own way as well. Being of Irish decent, to some degree, I hope to get my Emerald Isle pride going at some point. Until then I hope you enjoy these.

Happy TCT! Happy St Paddy's Day!!!









As if he wasn't lucky enough already, he gets to share this page with all these lovely ladies. 


A revamped oldie but a goodie. Welcome Spring, welcome.


Hope you all have a good one.

No comments: