Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

TCT - Hide Your Eggs Edition

Another week, another Thick Chick Thursday, and another holiday themed posting. That is a lot this year so far. I didn't realize how many postings I've done that have featured some sort of major theme. Man we are out of luck for the next month and a half. Is there anything coming up before Memorial Day in May? We might have to find some, or there will just be a lot more random shots coming up here.

So this weeks holiday is of course, Easter. I don't know how you all celebrate it, I'm a fan of the candy and jelly beans, but guessing that if you come here you will like how we celebrate it down here. I've got some cute and sexy lady bunnies to show off so let's get to it. They can say it better than I can.








To go along with this weeks post we even got a little theme song. Enjoy and don't forget to share those chocolate eggs.
Happy TCT!!

No comments: