Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

TCT- Promotional Consideration

Well, its been an odd week hasn't it? Sorry for the lack of posting and stuff I have been playing catch up with some outstanding projects. I am working on clearing up my calendar and my drawing table. I have a lot of stuff that pops into my mind and I hope that I get the chance to get some of it out.

So with that in mind i was kinda searching for something to post. Well, ask and you shall receive. My good friends and supporters in Voluptuous Entertainment are getting ready to have one of their biggest and best shows yet. Their "Talk Nerdy To Me" show will be next month and I did some promo work for them. I posted some of the works on here but i remember right I never posted the final versions of what I did for them.

So this weeks post features some of that and the official information for the show as well.

Hope you are all well and get the chance to help out and maybe attend the show itself. No better way to celebrate Thick Chick Thursday than with there ladies.




So these you may have seen before but with some different faces. I reworked them to reflect the ladies that will be representing the respective theme in their costume.

I can't think of a better poster.

But I tried.


Wishing the lades of VE all the best and thank you for including me in this project.

Happy TCT everyone.

No comments: