Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Flashback Friday(s)

So i went looking through the stats and posts of this page this morning. Turns out I am doing alright. This one should be posting 240 and I am nearing 40,000 veiws. That's pretty good by my standards. I understand that not everything on here is of interest to all and some posts better than others but I am grateful to all who look. I started this thing as a way to keep myself drawing and creating. It's worked. Later this year will be the 3rd anniveersary. Nothing special but I hope to keep it going past then as well.

So in feeling a little nostalgic and thankful I figured I would do something a little special for this pretty friday. The sun is shining and it feels like a nice early summer day out here in New England. I figured to keep the good vibes going I would look back to posts around this time of year, last year, and see what I was doing. That way those of you that are new and haven't made it too deep into the back catalog can see where I have come from. I may keep this going all season too. You know i love a good theme posting.

So get out, enjoy the nice weather and let's turn the hands of time back a bit...








Wow, I'd forgotten about some of these. Hmmmm. Guess it's time to go back...



No comments: