Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Game 2

What seemed longer: Game 1 itself or the wait between games. I like that they got rest after that monster of a game Wednesday night, but i also feel like it disrupts the flow of a good series. Now we have a game tonight, monday night and wednesday night again. Then there is another big break with Game 5 next saturday. Lord knows what will happen between now and then but I am glad we have hockey still rolling along.


So I've been busy with some life shit. Trying to get a job and doing interviews. I got something tonight that will keep me from seeing the game on tv and will have to listen on the radio. Here is hoping for the best. While i was doing this "something" the past couple nights though I was able to add to my ever growing roster of hockey playing bears. Hoping this adds some more support and well wishes to the boys in black and gold out in Chicago.


Here We Go Bruins!!!















No comments: