Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Heavy Hearted

So it is the month of showing love and caring to that special person, or persons in your life. I am without a Valentine this year, no big deal, but I was alerted to some other themes going on for this month. A month that focuses and on showing off pinks, purples, whites and reds has a greater meaning.
There is a #GoRed movement going on  social media to raise awareness for Women's Heart Health. We are all fans of health women so I think that any and all support you can show is more than welcome.

I did what I could so far to show some support for it.

Playing around with the Lady In Red some more, here is a little tease for what is to come next week.



Speaking of the coming weeks. I am sad to say that I am not sure how active the art will be. We have had a few shakes up in the family and my personal life and professional life have taken a hit. I am doing what i can to help myself deal with the dramatic changes and move on to get things betters. I hope that all of you that check this page, my twitter, my Facebook and DA pages will continue to do so. Any and all support is much appreciated as always.


Hit another milestone on the Facebook page too. 
This means a lot guys.