Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

Manic Magic Monday

Hello all. It's been a minute or two since I got a decent post up. Dealing with life has knocked everything into a spin here so getting steady artwork going is tough. Luckily I have been busy with new stuff to post here and a commission here and there as well. Always doing what I can to keep the cash coming in.

That being said I am still running a lowered commission rate to drum up some more business. I don't have a set low price, I am going case by case, but I assure you that a better bargain for something personalized and special is not out there. At least in my area.

Along with the commissions gigs I have been trying to think of fun and new ideas that can be turned into feature pieces for plus sized pin ups and BBW babes. I have come up with a few fun ideas and look forward to diving deeper into them as well. For starters I think this one will fulfill some wishes of you out there. This lady can do it, be it all and make it all happen with the simple crossing of her arms and a nod of her pretty head.

I give you....Jeannie.














Of course there are some other magic women out there for me to have some fun with as well.

And more additions to the Classic Curvy line I might be playing with.


Some other quick works that help me get into the mood and keep things loose and fresh.

Here is an alternate take on a current commission too. First time doing Supes. Ever. Hope i did some justice to the big guy in blue.


Now that the Olympics are over we can get back to some solid competition too. The NHL resumes regular operating hours this week. I cannot wait to start doing some work with the bears in black and gold again. This is just a friendly reminder that I can work with more than half naked bigger women.


So there ya go. Post got bigger and more involved than i had planned but it covers most of what I got going on. Hoping to hear more from you soon and show you all what I have got marinating in the sketchbook cooker.





No comments: