Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Let The Sun Shine Down On Me

Another gorgeous day up here in New England. Near 70 degrees at the moment, so says my computer. I am still sitting here with my sippers on. My room is so damn funky with heat and cold. Either way It is a great day to have the windows open and the music blasting out the stale funk that this "winter" left on us. We are still not out of the woods yet, like my post the other day Old Man Winter might not be done with us yet. Today however we are in the grasp of a nice warm air mass. With it being so nice it kinda got me thinking about revisiting a theme I had from last year. So here is another take on Ms Mother Nature.


Not only is a gorgeous day out but it is a brilliant Thick Chick Thursday. So nice out that I may fire up the grill and get some good cooking going. In honor of the weekly TCT stuff i finally managed to make some time for a lovely woman, Mysti Mountains. She has been after me a while to get me to do some drawings of her and for her. I cleared my desk and got the pencils going. Hit her up  and let her know what you think. @Mysti_Mountains .








No comments: