Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thick Chick Thursday

I am in a much better mood than i was when we started this week. Still waiting on getting my computers OS updated so i can use the new ipod i got but been keeping busy and productive with art. Lots of fun new stuff to show off and to share. I really don't have a lot to say about it.

This week has been another one of those reaffirming instances on why i love BBW's and being involved in this community. You ladies are all soo damn sweet to me and treat me well when I least expect it. Thank you for that.








So that was a collection of a bunch of the roughs I had for the Mysti Mountains project. She picked a different post so I will save the final for a little later. But being that it is TCT and she is one thick lady i figured it would be a nice time to show off.

One of the left overs from my "Lions of Winter" theme. She isn't really dressed for the winter but being that we are kind almost of winter she is ready for the sun.

Speaking of seeing more of a sexy special lady. I hoe to get going and really show off some good stuff with Ms Mother Nature soon. 

Happy Thick Chick Thursday all.

1 comment:

Rikajane said...

You deserve every bit of sweetness that you get.