Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Carryin' that banner.

So I have something fun and special to share with everyone. A few weeks ago I was contacted by Ms Mysti Mountains to do a special piece for her boyfriend and her as a birthday present to him. I have been teasing it and leaking smaller images here and there but I am finally able to post the pics and link them without ruining the surprise.

I was very flattered and honored to be asked by her to do the art for this project. As you know I am a big fan and supporter of the plus sized movement, both in real life and the adult entertainment world. So to be able to step my foot into their world by making contacts and friendships with some of my favorite stars is a thrill. To have them want and use my work is just fantastic. I am very open to working with anyone that I connect with and enjoy knowing.

Mysti is currently involved with the fella going by the name of , The Fucktographer. Hit him up at

@_FUCKtographer_    and say hello to Ms Mysti as well  @Mysti_Mountains and let them know what you think.



So here are the final colors I did for the pieces that Mysti wanted. I had a lot of fun coming up with sexy poses for her and her boyfriend as well. You dont have the name Fucktographer and dont inspire sex right? So i had a little fun with his clothing choices as well. 




Here are the roughs ideas i did for the camera man. 
Here is a rough test of what I was thinking of and showed Ms Mountains for the final logo image combining the two elements. This was one of the better poses that i thought fit well.

And of course here is the final image. It works pretty well i think. They both look like they are playing off each other and to the audience as well. i hope you all like it too.



Here's a funny little piece to it. I originally colored her eyes blue, going off the pics that she sent me. Turns out her eyes are really green. So there are two versions of her. I am always a fan of variant covers on comics and posters so though it is small I have a variant version of a Mysti Mountains drawing.




No comments: