Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Eat. Sleep. Promote. Repeat.

Hello all. I have made some changes to the page. The new name is MacSketchyArt.blogspot.com. Hopefully that will take effect soon and you wont have to change too much. Next, a new banner with new info and description. Please do not shy away from following, watching, and liking all my pages. I feed off of results like that.

I am posting this all over and letting everyone know that for the next month of so I am offering my artistic services for Valentine's Day specials at a discounted price of $20 for commission. That is right. $20 for all the work.
It includes: digital and hard copies of the work, shipping costs, multiple copies and the love and admiration of you significant other, lover or someone special. This a unique and special gift unlike any other. Forget the card. Screw the flowers. Stuff the chocolate.

My schedule is wide open so sign up now. First come, first serve.




Speaking of chocolate, here a few small pieces to entice you.



No comments: