Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Thick Chick Thursday - Do You Wanna Build A Snowman

Hellooooooo, everyone. Well, looks like we made it. 2014, it is finally here. Time to renew those resolutions or new ideas you had to make your life better or those around you. I know that I am going to get my ass in gear and set things right again. It's been too long since I have been in my gym. Hoping to get a full time job and get the money coming again. It's going to be tough all around but with some good support from those close to me and crossing my fingers, let's hope it picks up.

So onward to the new art for the year. We ended the year with a good set and some recaps. Now we move forward. So exciting isn't it? Well not only is this the first post of 2014 but it is the first Thick Chick Thursday of the year as well. How lucky are we?/ Hope you all get out to show off your curves and support those that do.

Here in the Northeast we got ourselves a little Nor'easter, or Noorr'eastahh. Its a wicked bad winter storm with snow, wind, and cold. We have been going all day today with the whiteout conditions and its gonna get worse tonight. To tie into all these ideas, I also went and saw "Frozen" the other night. I bought the soundtrack and got the art book first and wow did they undersell that movie. There is so much more than a talking snowman. The animation was fantastic. The acting and singing was amazing. Indina Menzel kills it with the Snow Queens song "Let It Go", but Kristen Bell really sells her quirky and kinda weird princess, Anna. Lots of great stuff about this movie. Go see it.

Since I am such a Disney geek, and to keep the Plus Sized Princesses going, I have today my take on the girls of "Frozen". Elsa, the Snow Queen, and her sister, Anna. I really enjoy drawing both of them but took to Elsa a bit more. Gotta love someone as powerful and sexy as her right. Okay enough rambling.








So after getting a handle on their designs, it was time to have some fun. ;)
















Yeah they are gonna be fun to color.

Happy Thick Chick Thursday everyone. We are off to a great start.




No comments: