Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tide Change Tuesday

Alright folks I have some news.

For sometime I was operating on the assistance of Unemployment funds from the state of Massachusetts. As of last week i was cut off. I am still unemployed but in the day job/steady paycheck world. This sucks. it is not how I wanted to start the year off like. After having a pretty good holiday with the family, and getting some great artwork on here, i got knocked down a few pegs.

I have been here before but not as bad as I fear it can get. I am still living with the family, and very grateful for that and that I have them. They are going to do their best to help me but really it is up to me to set things right and get back on my feet.

As far as artwork goes. I may have some stuff coming up soon that is different, but pay is not guaranteed. I love creating and showing off my new pieces on here. I plan to continue to do so.

I guess what I am saying is, if you feel so inclined, head over to the blog and hit that little donate button on there. Any and all support and help is appreciated and will not go unnoticed.

As far as commissions and freelance gigs go...SCHEDULE IS WIDE OPEN!!! I am so available it hurts. Whatever you have in mind I would be most happy to help you realize your ideas and vision. Do not hesitate to ask me. Please.

So there is the little life update for you. Times are tough, but it could always be worse right?

Thank you all.




Now on to some new artwork.





Believe it or not this may be the first time I have really drawn Urusla. It is so much fun. I really dig the eels as well. So many damn curves.





No comments: