Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Stalled Out Saturday

The new smaller changes and self promotion aside, this week has been relatively quiet on the creative front. I have been struggling with where I am in life and it is affecting all areas of my mind. I try to stay positive as best I can. When I am angry and frustrated with day job stuff, my artwork sorta feels the brunt of it.
Not happy about that.
Hope this changes soon. i woke up with a head full of ideas for new and exciting themes and pieces to do and hopefully show off soon.

The $20 commission offer still stands so please do not think I am giving up. Any help you can give me is more than welcome


Spent most of today cleaning up the studio and organizing old and new reference. Hopefully it helps clear my mind.

Here are some rough sketches I have worked up to keep loose.









No comments: