Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Money, money. Yeah Yeah.



Well would ya look at that. A few weeks into the new year and I've already got two paying gigs lined up and one done already. Funny how things work out sometimes. I know, I know. They always say good things come to those who wait. Of course there are those that say if you want to get what you really want you have to go out there an get it yourself. I've had a couple things kinda spring up out of nowhere so I am not sure where I exactly fit in at the moment. Though of course I've never been one to fit into one spot all alone.

The first of the paying gigs was doing a little job for a new BBW star Ms Choclick Kream. She is a pretty new XXX star and her website will be going up soon. I was surprised and excited when she contacted me wanting me to create a special logo image for her site and her self. She is very sexual and quite naughty so this post is not for the kids. She came up with a fun little project. I teased a few images the other day. I sent her a lot of roughs and she narrowed it down to a few then to a final. Here for your enjoyment are those sketches, the finals and the final final. Hope you enjoy and if you want to check her out that would be cool as well.




















So all these are just pencil drawings. Nothing more than 10 minutes each. I really had a lot of fun drawing these poses and using her likeness. She made it very easy and was wicked cool about what she wanted to see. Still not all of them were here fancy and she narrowed it down to one strong pose. Which lead me to this one.

She makes one red hott lady doesnt she? Ms Chocolick Kream's own personal little devil. Like i said its not for the kids but I am very happy on how it turned out. She was too and has been posting around more than I have. Thank you again Ms Kream.

With all the other drawings I did i couldn't let them go to waste. So I took a few of my favorites and edited them down a bit myself and added my own take to them. So here are a few more lovely ladies for you to enjoy.




Goddesses all. 
Happy Thick Chick Thursday everyone.

No comments: