Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year.

AhhhhhhhhCCChhoooooo!!!! Ugh.

So it would appear that the fun and excitement of the holiday season has released me from its grips and gave me right over to the cold and sniffles side of things. Ugh. Excuse my coughing, sneezing and unsightly demeanor. 'Tis the season right? I wish they made wreaths of tissues. Thank goodness I am all stocked on them. Oh wait they ran out too?? Now why would I be short on tissues?

Oh right. Happy Thick Chick Thursday everyone. The first of many, 50 plus to be exact, for the new year. It may be a little late in the day, rush hour here on the east coast, but its still that time of the week. As promised I will continue to showcase some of my new and favorite BBW and curvy women art on this day of the week. No amount of sneezing or jury duty will stand in my way either. Yeah I had jury duty today. It wasn't that bad. Lots of waiting around for them to tell me I wouldn't be needed. The system at its best right?

Anyway thats besides the purpose. Here we are again and what a showcase I've got for you. Some unreleased works from 2011, sounds so official doesn't it? As well as some new sneak peeks of project I am working on. Let me know what you think as always.

Enjoy.











Nothing terribly special about any of these. Most of them were just exercises and trying to stay loose at the end of the year. A few stand outs. I'll let you pick which ones you think are best.

What I am really happy about and looking forward to showing you more of is  a little project I have set up with a new BBW model girl online. She came to me asking for a new logo/trademark image. Its a small job and I gave her a lot to choose from but there were a few that i really liked. So here is a little taste.






Looking forward to moving onto colors with some of these even if they aren't the ones that she picks.

No comments: