Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I Can Also Draw Men

So, this blog was made so that I could feature a lot of my BBW and chubby girl artwork. I also like to feature other pieces that I am proud of or working. I have gone from BBWs to warrior bears, to football players to fantasy creatures.

This post is one of the few that kinda just features a regular guy. Nothing really special about it. I got hooked up with a small art job for group on the west coast. I am more than happy to get the work. I was given the description of "A man holding a trash can full of money....A haappy looking man." Okay....well I wasn't sure on where to go with that so these are the ones that I came up with first.




Nothing too special about or distracting about them right. I was really open to anything more they wanted to suggest. So they ended up picking the last one but they wanted me to make him African-American and work off some reference from a rap video.
So from there I got these.


These are the two that I came up with. I figured I would see what I could do with some light inking. I really like how they came out.


I wanted to try out a new coloring idea too that I figured might fit the job a little better. Did it ever. They look damn good and as the finish product shows it suits the whole project very well.


Big thanks to Joeal Jackson for setting me up.


So there ya go. I can draw more than fat girls.
And come off sounding even whiter than I am.


No comments: