Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Treat Me Right

Its pretty obvious that I am a big supporter and lover of a lot of the members of the BBW community. I get involved in all aspects as well from normal practices of looking out for bigger girls being looked down upon to supporting those that make a living off oh how they look. I have no issues with this practice at all. Some of the best people I've met online have been involved in the adult industry in some way. They have also given me support and work from time to time.
So whenever I can I like to pay them back and show support in other ways. One such woman that has really helped me out and kept me going is Ms Brittany Black. I met her on twitter and have seen her on cam a few times. While never actually getting a show from her specifically I can tell you she does great work and will really treat you well. She is funny, sexy, fun and gorgeous. I like to consider her a friend and after I got a XXXmas card from her (like what i did there?) I told myself I would pay her back and honor her. So here it is.
Please stop by her twitter page and say hi. @BritBlackPwns is her name and she most certainly does. Thanks Brit.







My attempts at showing her as the sex goddess that I know she is.
Hope you all enjoy it.

No comments: