Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Jump For My Love

It only happens every four years. Happy Leap Day everyone! I am not sure what the etiquette and protocol of such a day is. I've seen some people saying that you should do something that you would normally get in trouble for since this day almost doesn't exist in the first place. I dont know if I should. Been feeling like I've been doing things I shouldn't be all week. Damn fast foods and frozen pizza. Gotta get my head right to get the body right. Right?

Luckily I have some pretty fantastic friends that like to keep me grounded, listen to me bitch and complain and fill my ego when I need it. Thanks girls you really are the best. (You know who you are)

So here is a fun little thing I got down while working on another idea. My little contribution to Leap Day. Hope its a good one for you.

So there is my little Leap Day girl.


And a little song to keep you going and leaping on this hump day.




Now for something a little different.

This guy is part of a much larger piece. I just wanted to try out some more coloring and drawing techniques. I was busy all day doing a theme going off of the little storm we got going on up here in New England. Seems Old Man Winter is not gonna let us slide. So with that and March starting tomorrow I thought i would include a winter lion.
Hopefully you will see more of him and his friends soon.

No comments: