Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I got a heart on for ya.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!

What you probably dont know about me is that I am quite the hopeless romantic. I do have a softer side. It has not come out as of recently but it's there. I am single this year on Valentine's Day, again. I dont really have a problem with. Not the first time, I haven'y had a girlfriend or a Valentine since my first steady girlfriend about 6yrs ago. Not looking for sympathy just saying I am kind of okay. Would I like one for some romantic-ish fun tonight? Sure. Not gonna sweat it though.

There is a part of me that I am happy I dont have to deal with taking care of someone for the holiday. I was at the pharmacy yesterday and I almost got ill listening to few husbands discuss the day and what they are doing for their wives. Yikes. So I like to think that I got it all balanced out.

What I can't stand is when people are all "Ya know what the real reason for the day is? To sell candy". Look its a harmless day for some fun, if people wanna make a profit off it then good for them. Lets keep the economy going and keep the candy makers making candy. Get over yourselves. Some people like all the pinks and purples and reds around. Go enjoy Arbor Day.


Speaking of making money off the holiday...here are some of my takes on Cupid. I will be cleaning up and coloring a few of these. Had a lot of fun drawing them. Hope you enjoy it.












They kinda speak for themselves right?
Hope you like them and may she hit you with a love arrow or whatever she's packing.
I cant stop checking out her boobs. :)

1 comment:

Sam Rockhard said...

Your angels are so damn sexy bro! My fav is the BBW angel taking off for flight "vday009.jpg"