Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Full Color Friday - Kickstart My Heart Edition

Happy Friday everyone. There is lots of things going on in my world. I have been out sick most of this past week so thats the reason for no postings this week. My day job schedule is shifting dramatically as well. I will know the future of it soon. I am hoping that more time will be made to work on commission pieces. I have 3 going at the moment. Each at a different stage of production. Should there be a lot more time to allow more work I will let you know. We could be running things very productively here in the studio.

Speaking of being productive I have some fun stuff to share this week. I also have a question for you all. I have been asked several time if I am going to be going to BBW Fanfest this year. As of this moment I do not know. My financial situation isnt ideal for that right now, especially with potential day job shifts. There has been a lot of use and talk of the Kickstarter funding site. If i were to start the use of that, how big  of an interest would there to be to help get my ass ready and out to Vegas. I know there is a lot of you supporters out there so please let me know.


Now onto the fun stuff...





Trying to vary up some of the work I do. As you can see these two are not the usualy BBW pin-ups. 'Game of Thrones' is back and man do i love this show. Here is a take on Dany and Tyrion. Hope you like them.




A little more in line with what I usually do, here is my take of working off the character of "Angel". She is from the short lived Hanna-Barbera series "Fish Police". I really enjoyed working with here and plan to do more stuff like this in the future.


Lastly, tonight is the opening night for "Talk Nerdy to Me." The show that my friends in Voluptuous Entertainment are putting on in SoCal. If you are able to go out and check them out.
Get your tickets  here




I am feeling better and looking forward to what the future has to hold.

I'll leave you this to get the weekend moving in the right direction.





1 comment:

Drew Edwards said...

Fish Police! Have not thought about that in years!