Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thick Chick Thursday

happy TCT! Hope you are all doing well. I am feeling a little under the weather and hope that it is just the allergies kicking up around here. Its sunny and spring like outside here in New England finally. The temps could be a little higher but from what I hear that will come soon.

So this week I don't really have a set theme. i am kinda all over the place really. I have some outtakes from a current commission that I can share and I happened across something that you all might like. I guess Hanna-Barbera had this idea for a show in the early 90's 'Fish Police" it didnt last long but I stumbled across a few model sheets and one character jumped out at me and I figured I would try my hand at her curves. I think you are gonna like her.

So here we go.











So those are the roughs for a current project I have going. She picked her faves and I gonna work them up.


Now this little..er..lady. She is "Angel" from that "Fish Police" show. She seems to be the femme fatale of the group and the love child of Jessica Rabbit and Ariel. I had a lot of fun drawing her curves and hope to clean up some of these.






I think she fits the TCT vibe right?

Have a good one everybody.

No comments: