Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

TCT- New Beginnings Edition

So big shakes ups this wee. Not all the fun kind either. There was a time when I would probably go off and whine and moan and bitch and complain on this page. However I want this to be a fun positive place that helps to promote my art not my awful mood  swings. So...

Hurry, hurry, hurry, Step right up. My schedule has been cleared of all over non artistic work and I am ready and able to take some more commission and paying gig jobs. Please if you have ever wanted to support me or have a piece done, now is the time.

I have here today a perfect example of what I can do and how my talent is growing. I had a woman contact me to do some pics for her based of of photographs of herself. I took some liberties with the poses and all but they remain as close to her as I could get. I even added some flare to the inks. I may be doing that more as well.
Hope you enjoy it as much as she and I did.





Thank you again Laura for your patience and support.


As a little bonus today since it is Thick Chick Thursday, I have some fun little quick hits for you.
I see big things for her in the future.




Happy TCT everyone. Get out there and love someone.


No comments: